4-hour Small-Group Happy Go Lucky Hong Kong Tour
Keen to discover Hong Kong’s quirky traditions? Spanning across Kowloon and Hong Kong Island, this walking tour introduces you to some of Hong Kong’s lucky numbers, favourite colours, Feng Shui tips and fortune-sticks prediction. The tour includes:
• A visit to the magnificent Wong Tai Sin Sik Sik Yuen Temple, famous for making every wish come true
• MTR ride to Central, where you’ll learn some tips on harnessing nature’s energy for good luck
• A traditional local tram ride – Ding Ding – to visit a group of Villain Hitters. Do you know that these elderly women can help you get rid of bad luck using a worn-out slipper?
• Head to the famous Happy Valley Racecourse, where you can try your luck on the races or simply enjoy the Happy Wednesday party!
• Complimentary beer and food coupons worth HKD200!
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
City: Hong Kong